Holistic & Dr. Sears Certified Health Coach educates families on simple, effective ways they can use to live healthier, happier lives. A blog where moms learn about nourishing foods so that they are confident and at peace with the nutrition choices they make for themselves, their babies, their families and in effect for our future generations.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Back to Blogging

It's been ages since I blogged.

As a new mom, my priority was my son. I devoted the last few years in being a full time mommy. No job in this world is more important than raising a child.

Now that my son is an active and independent preschooler I can invest my time in the things I love most and one of them is connecting to my readers through my blog posts.

Stay tuned as there is lot of information on health, nutrition and lifestyle in store for you in the coming weeks!

My naughty preschooler.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes