Holistic & Dr. Sears Certified Health Coach educates families on simple, effective ways they can use to live healthier, happier lives. A blog where moms learn about nourishing foods so that they are confident and at peace with the nutrition choices they make for themselves, their babies, their families and in effect for our future generations.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 3&4 "No Shampoo"

Morning of Day 3 hair looked oily. So I tried the rinse and cleanse again. This took care of the oily feeling but made the hair little dry. They look good but dry. I like more soft and smooth feeling.

So on Day 4 I tried only the Apple cider vinegar rinse. The hair look really wavy and good in volume but the dry feeling is stll there. This could also be because of the cold weather. My skin and hair are not very fond of winter dryness. Maybe I should add few essential oils in my rinse. Will try this in a day or two.

Pictures coming soon!

Chao,
Parul

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes