Holistic & Dr. Sears Certified Health Coach educates families on simple, effective ways they can use to live healthier, happier lives. A blog where moms learn about nourishing foods so that they are confident and at peace with the nutrition choices they make for themselves, their babies, their families and in effect for our future generations.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I love what I do!


     “Not knowing when the dawn will come

                                                 I open every door.” 

                                                                  ― Emily DickinsonThe Complete Poems

It's amazing what life has in store for us. I had never imagined that my passion for green smoothies and juices will land me with such a great opportunity. 

I got a call from City of Tempe's recreation coordinator last week. She happened to read my blogs, my Facebook posts and asked me if I would be interested in offering a class on "Juicing for Health" & "Clean Eating" to the residents of the City. This offer was totally unplanned but the idea of sharing my passion of juicing & good health with others was truly appealing.

The energy and passion of City of Tempe recreation coordinators to reach out to the people and educate them on healthy Living was truly addictive. My interview with the team which was originally scheduled for 30 minutes lasted for about 1 hour 10 minutes. We brain stormed about different ways to make juicing & healthy living fun, easy and affordable for the people. 

By the grace of the almighty the interview panel liked my proposals for both the "Juicing for Health" as well as the "Clean Eating" workshops and I am happy to announce that I will be offering these workshops beginning January 2015. 

But the whole idea of telling this story was to answer the burning question posed by my friend,
"Why do you keep posting pictures of food that you cook or eat on your FB page?"

To answer my friend, there are many reasons.

  • In a World where our lives are dominated by packaged, processed, fake foods I love sharing pictures of real, fresh, unprocessed,green, colorful,healthy, live, full of enzymes, good for health, created by nature foods.
  • I hope that my friends, family and anyone who follows my posts will get inspired looking at my pictures and maybe, just maybe try to eat at least one meal healthy, together as a family.
  • I want to reach out to as many people out there, serve them and share whatever little I have learned about nutrition. In the process of serving & sharing with others, I hope to find myself and my true calling. 




  • And finally, not knowing when the dawn might come, I want to keep all my doors open. Yes, I am little selfish!

I hope this answers some of your queries, my dear friend/s!

Now back to Juicing!

Your friend in good health!

Parul








0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes